Strength training * Athletic speed & power Functional Movement & Development
* Self-Defense concepts ( taken from boxing, Kickboxing, Philippine systems, and military close combat )
* Note: Group fitness classes can be included in personal training packages
* If you need strength, that's the program we follow
* If you need energy, that's the plan we follow
* If you need relief from chronic problems, that's the plan we follow.
* If you need balance and/or coordination, that's the plan we follow.
Just tell me your particular goals or needs
* REHABILITATION & CHRONIC PAIN RELIEF
- Using a approach of steps that aid or lead to relief of chronic pains and hopefully to recovery
* STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
-Becoming strong and balanced as you need to be
- Going for overall physical improvement
-Restoring onesself to, hopefully, do what you used to do or more
* BALANCE TRAINING
-Developing the strength, coordination ,or flexibility necessary to move equally and confidently
* POWER & ENERGY Training to increase movement force and energy output for one time or as many
times as needed
- Lengthens the joints, muscles, fascia and more to help relieve pain and/or create a balanced way of
movement and performance
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.